GO CART RACING IS COOL!
The Razor Ground Force has combined classic cart-styling, low-profile and sturdy steel construction with great maneuverability and enhanced steering.
The classic kart styling features low profile cast aluminum wheels, sturdy steel construction and we’ve upgraded the rear axle for increased maneuverability steering. With variable speed, thumb trigger acceleration control and hand operated rear brake gives the driver maximum drifting control.
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19 kmh)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Throttle: Variable speed, thumb trigger
- Brake: Rear, hand operated
- Frame: Steel
- Wheels: Molded aluminum with solid rubber tires
- Seat: Bucket style wtih seat/shoulder strap
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger and flag
- Some Assembly Required
- Durable steel frame, a shoulder seat belt, and a flag
- Quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- The ride on go kart is designed for zipping around flat trails or a cul-de-sac
- Molded aluminum wheels and solid 4 1/2″ tires