Cruise and color with the Kixi Scribble, the three wheel scooter with a refillable chalk holder that lets little ones leave a trail of color as they ride. The tricked out, 3-wheel design is the ideal size and set up for young riders developing their balance and steering skills and delivers hours of colorful fun.
The Kixi Scribble features our patented “Tilt-To-Turn” feature that helps youngsters learn how to steer. The intuitive Tilt-To-Turn system helps kids quickly get a feel for the relationship between tilting and steering by gently curving left and right and limiting the turning angle to prevent sharp turns that could cause falls. This helps kids quickly develop the steering skills and confidence to move on to the standard handlebar based steering of scooters or bikes.
With its refillable chalk bar, the Kixi Scribble invites little ones to cruise the sidewalk and color it at the same time. When it’s time to ride, parents lock the chalk feature into place to allow little ones to leave their mark as they ride. This allows younger riders to experience the fun of scribbling without having to operate a moveable chalk bar with feet, as would be the case with a Razor Graffiti scooter (for older riders). When riding time is over, just unlock the chalk holder and slide it back to allow the Scribble to roll without leaving a chalk trail. Recommended for ages 3 and older and will support a rider up to 45 pounds. The buyer and rider of the Razor scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
- Steel, aluminum and plastic construction
- 3-wheel design for greater stability
- Foam grips
- Patent pending “tilt to turn” feature helps tots learn to steer
- Chalk bar for little ones to leave their mark
- Non-toxic chalk included
- Adult assembly required
- Kixi boosts youngsters balance, coordination and fun
- Patented "tilt to turn" feature helps tots learn to steer
- Features chalk bar for little ones to leave their mark
- Comes with non-toxic chalk, foam grips for comfort and slip resistant deck